Fallen Planet studios are looking for a self-motivated 3D artist with excellent skills in 3D modeling and texturing. The ideal candidate should be passionate about creating immersive and visually stunning game worlds and have the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Create high-quality 3D models and textures for game environments and props.
- Optimize models and textures for real-time rendering in VR.
- Collaborate with designers and programmers to bring game concepts to life.
- Maintain a consistent art style and adhere to project deadlines.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and techniques in 3D modelling and game development.
- Contribute to the development of efficient workflows and best practices.
- Participate in feedback sessions and iterate on assets as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, 3D Design, or related field.
- 2+ years of professional experience in 3D modeling and texturing for games.
- Experience working with VR projects.
- Strong proficiency in industry-standard 3D software such as Maya, 3ds Max, or Blender.
- Excellent understanding of texture creation and UV mapping.
- Knowledge of real-time rendering and optimization techniques for VR.
- Good understanding of game engines, such as Unity or Unreal.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and take direction from art leads and creative directors.
- Portfolio demonstrating excellent 3D modeling and texturing skills.
Even if you do not meet all of the qualifications or requirements listed above, we still encourage you to apply if you believe you would be a good fit for the position.
We value diverse perspectives and skills and would love to hear from candidates who have a passion for the job and are willing to learn and grow with our team.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you hear from you! Please email your CV to email@example.com or use the form below: