We’re looking for a Unity C# developer to join the team here at Fallen Planet Studios and get involved in our ongoing game and tools development. The ideal candidate for this role will have worked on released game titles, have experience in tool development and have a hunger to learn new processes and technology.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of our busy, close-knit team working in-house at our Southport based studio.
- Take a game from wireframe through to release candidate
- Collaborate with asset developers to bring projects together
- Work with initiative and to schedule milestones
- Take on technical challenges and find solutions to process hurdles
- Optimise and test the game to ensure stability
- Recommend and implement improvements to existing games/tools
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Understanding of UI/UX principles
- Experience with scripting
- Experience with mobile dev and SDKs (Android & iOS)
- Experience using common art and 3D software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender…) is a plus
- Good knowledge of C#, with a clear understanding of coding best practices
- Knowledge of version control processes; Git, Sourcetree etc
- Team development experience
- Proactive; able to solve issues effectively
- Understanding of animation as part of a game development pipeline
About Fallen Planet Studios
Developing exclusively for VR since 2013, Fallen Planet has released titles on Oculus, Steam, and PlayStation, to critical acclaim. In addition to our consumer releases we have extensive experience creating installations for the location-based VR industry.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you hear from you! Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below: